The pipe rolling and sales market offers a full range of solutions for housing and communal services and construction companies, one of the most popular products is large-diameter pipes, which are needed for sewerage systems, water pipes and heating networks. Including them and produces a pipe plant.
Since these products are intended for the design of technically complex objects for which high reliability is required, all such products must necessarily comply with state GOST standards, namely:
- 10706–76 (amendments to the standard were introduced in 1999, it sets out the main technical requirements for large diameter pipes);
- 20295–85 (the date of introduction of the rule is 10/22/13, this document sets the main conditions for projects of gas and oil trunk lines);
- 10705–80 (this is an interstate GOST).
The pipe mill provides basic end-face processing. The edge must be grinded, all burrs are eliminated, immediately after the release for sale, the product can be immediately transported to the facility and mounted.
Who orders large diameter pipes
The main buyers of such products are the owners of heavy industry facilities. Including, you can not do without them in the following industries, these are:
- mechanical engineering (to create complex equipment of large dimensions, equipment is absolutely necessary, as well as timely supply of the necessary resources);
- engineering communications (an engineering plant makes pipes of large diameters suitable for the rapid transportation of a wide variety of raw materials, including water, gas, oil and gasoline).
When choosing the section width, it is worth considering what loads are planned, as well as the volumes that will be transmitted over the network. The standard is from 530 mm to 1630 mm, this is enough for most situations. If there is a need for more conductive capacity, it is logical to develop a project in which several large diameter pipes are installed in parallel.
Before placing an order for the purchase of such serious products, it is necessary to draw up an engineering project, the pipe plant is engaged in the manufacture of specific products. Other organizations are involved in the implementation of the remaining stages.
Varieties and features of steel pipes of large diameters
The pipeline is always created from many segments that are fastened together. If the end has a width of less than 820 mm, the rules require one longitudinal or transverse seam. For wider specimens, the requirements are different — two transverse and one longitudinal.
There are several main types of such products, they are divided by purpose, these are:
- universal (width — from 1420 to 2220 millimeters, technical requirements are described in standard No. 14-ЗР-56–2001);
- oil (these pipes of large diameters are adapted for oil transportation, corresponding to TU — 39–06-01297858, according to the standard, the width should be 1220–1720 mm);
- gas (described in the document TU 14–3R-1270–2009, characteristics are optional, in this case different options are possible).
The pipe plant always manufactures products in accordance with all the requirements of state authorities that oversee the activities of industrialists. Orders for the production of pipes of large diameters are carried out as soon as possible.