Connection to the city water supply network: documents, prices.


Connection to the city water supply network

Tap­ping into the city water sup­ply net­work on your own, with­out the par­tic­i­pa­tion and approval of city ser­vices, is pro­hib­it­ed: the main net­works are pres­sur­ized.

To ensure the autho­rized con­nec­tion of drink­ing water from the city water sup­ply net­work, it is nec­es­sary to per­form a num­ber of actions, fol­low­ing a cer­tain pro­ce­dure and the require­ments of the law on water sup­ply and san­i­ta­tion.

Collection and preparation of documents

Documents for connecting to the water supplyFirst of all, you should get a sit­u­a­tion­al plan of the site with the appli­ca­tion of all under­ground util­i­ties. At the same time, the lat­est ver­sion is need­ed, which is avail­able in the region­al geo­det­ic ser­vice — it is here that all sur­veys are hand­ed over after the lay­ing of the next sec­tion of under­ground net­works. If the own­er of a pri­vate house has such a plan, then it is impor­tant to make sure that it is suit­able, and at the same time it is made on a scale of 1:500.

In addi­tion to the sit­u­a­tion­al plan, you will need to pre­pare:

  • cer­tifi­cate of own­er­ship of the site (or the right to use the land);
  • appli­ca­tion to the local water util­i­ty;
  • tech­ni­cal con­di­tions from the moun­tains. water util­i­ty.

The appli­ca­tion is made in free form, with the fol­low­ing text:

To con­nect a pri­vate house locat­ed at such and such an address to the city water sup­ply net­work, I ask you to issue those. terms”.

Often, the water util­i­ty com­pa­ny issues ready-made appli­ca­tion forms. You need to address your appli­ca­tion to the head of the water util­i­ty, sign, date and list the attach­ments, these are copies of the sit­u­a­tion­al plan and the title doc­u­ment for the land.

You will need to fill out a ques­tion­naire — a stan­dard doc­u­ment in which the user indi­cates how many ten­ants per­ma­nent­ly reside, what dig­ni­ty. those. appli­ances will be installed. This will help spe­cial­ists deter­mine the nor­ma­tive water intake for this res­i­den­tial build­ing. Vodokanal spe­cial­ists will reg­is­ter the appli­ca­tion and explain when to come for ready tech­ni­cal ser­vices. con­di­tions.

What does the federal law on water supply and sanitation say?

Those. con­di­tions, in accor­dance with the fed­er­al law on water sup­ply and san­i­ta­tion, con­tain instruc­tions:

  • regard­ing the amount of per­mit­ted water with­draw­al for a giv­en water user;
  • the num­ber of the well from which you can con­nect to the high­way;
  • turn­around time.

Then, an appli­ca­tion should be sent to the dis­trict SES with a request to issue an opin­ion on con­nec­tion to the city water sup­ply net­work. Obtain­ing an opin­ion from SES spe­cial­ists is a sig­nal that the first stage has been com­plet­ed.

Drawing up project documentation

House water supply projectDesign­ing the water sup­ply of a res­i­den­tial build­ing is a seri­ous mat­ter that peo­ple who are far from design­ing engi­neer­ing net­works should not under­take on their own. It is nec­es­sary to order a project to a spe­cial­ized com­pa­ny that has the prop­er degree of accred­i­ta­tion, and most log­i­cal­ly — to the project team of the same water util­i­ty. To the order, except for the sit­u­a­tion, site plan and those. con­di­tions, draw­ings of a res­i­den­tial build­ing are also need­ed, and not only the plan of the first floor and base­ment, but also sec­tions.

If you are far from design­ing engi­neer­ing net­works, order a project from a spe­cial­ized com­pa­ny, and most log­i­cal­ly, from the design team of a water util­i­ty.

The project con­sists of the fol­low­ing com­po­nents:

  • graph­ic part with an explana­to­ry note;
  • cus­tom spec­i­fi­ca­tion;
  • esti­mates with a state­ment of resources.

If the own­er of the man­sion has a con­struc­tion edu­ca­tion, and the track is small, then it is quite pos­si­ble to make a water sup­ply project for a coun­try house your­self:

  • plan;
  • lon­gi­tu­di­nal pro­file with detail­ing of the entry points into the build­ing and adjoin­ing to the exist­ing well.

Par­tic­u­lar atten­tion should be paid to the tech­nol­o­gy of exca­va­tion, high­light­ing the nodes of inter­sec­tions with exist­ing under­ground util­i­ties, pro­vid­ing for their pro­tec­tion from dam­age. It is also nec­es­sary to draw up a bill of quan­ti­ties.

It is impor­tant to under­stand what the slope should be, from what mate­ri­als and what diam­e­ters it is best to take pipes, what shut­off valves should be used. With inde­pen­dent design of water sup­ply sys­tems, there will be no esti­mate. Project doc­u­men­ta­tion is sent to the water util­i­ty for approval.

The fin­ished project should also be reg­is­tered with the SES, where the con­clu­sion was pre­vi­ous­ly issued. Now you can order a topo­graph­ic sur­vey, that is, a draw­ing of the area with spec­i­fi­ca­tion of the dis­tances between build­ings, trees, fences up to the exist­ing water well, from which water intake is allowed. The shoot­ing is car­ried out by sur­vey­ors at a scale of 1:500, with the appli­ca­tion of under­ground net­works. Using this sur­vey and the project, it is pos­si­ble to fix the axis of the future route on the sur­face of the earth, earth­works will be car­ried out along this line.

Laying and connection works

Well connecting the house to the central water supplyThe next most impor­tant stage is exca­va­tion, for which the City Admin­is­tra­tion receives an appli­ca­tion — a form in 2 copies. to obtain a per­mit, and in the util­i­ties, whose net­works pass through the site, an order should be issued. Fur­ther, for earth­works, you need to con­tact a spe­cial­ized com­pa­ny that has not only all per­mits for its activ­i­ties, but also all the mech­a­nisms that will be used. Such a com­pa­ny has gained expe­ri­ence in exact­ly how to orga­nize and car­ry out such work: it will be nec­es­sary to call in place rep­re­sen­ta­tives of those city ser­vices whose com­mu­ni­ca­tions fall into the zone of lay­ing the water sup­ply route, as well as com­ply with the require­ments of exter­nal water sup­ply net­works, labor pro­tec­tion and safe­ty.

If the length of the route is from a dozen or two meters, and at the same time the site is dense­ly dot­ted

  • under­ground pipelines,
  • elec­tri­cal cables,
  • com­mu­ni­ca­tion wires,

it is pos­si­ble that the use of earth-mov­ing equip­ment will be impos­si­ble. In this case, the work is car­ried out man­u­al­ly, in the pres­ence of rep­re­sen­ta­tives of the rel­e­vant city ser­vices.

The fin­ished trench should have the geo­met­ric para­me­ters indi­cat­ed in the project, and the walls of the house and the well should be bare, cleared of the ground and pre­pared for inser­tion. A tie-in into an exist­ing water sup­ply sys­tem is enti­tled to be per­formed only by employ­ees of the water util­i­ty:

  • they turn off the water sup­ply to this well;
  • con­nect the new pipeline to the main one, accord­ing to the water sup­ply scheme of a pri­vate house.

The com­pa­ny that installs the pipe installs all design taps, plugs, valves, revi­sions, and oth­er valves, as well as meter­ing devices.

A tie-in into an exist­ing water sup­ply sys­tem is enti­tled to be per­formed only by employ­ees of the water util­i­ty.

Now the net­work is almost ready, but spe­cial­ists from the water util­i­ty oper­a­tion ser­vice must accept the facil­i­ty, check­ing it for com­pli­ance with the require­ments of 416 FZ on water sup­ply and san­i­ta­tion, as well as SNiP, only after sign­ing the act it will be pos­si­ble to back­fill the trench. The own­er can already call a rep­re­sen­ta­tive of the sub­scriber depart­ment to seal the meters.

Issue price

The cost of the entire com­plex for exter­nal water sup­ply depends on many fac­tors, includ­ing the fol­low­ing:

  • track length;
  • pipe mate­r­i­al;
  • lay­ing depth — the vol­ume of exca­va­tion depends on it;
  • local rates, etc.

The order of the num­bers is:

  • water sup­ply project — 50 $;
  • get­ting those. con­di­tions — 40–50$;
  • approvals — 120 $;
  • the cost of pipes, water meter, com­po­nents — 5–100 $.
  • tie-in with a fee for con­nect­ing to the net­work — 15 — 500 $;
  • exca­va­tor work — 5–100 $;
  • net­work lay­ing (in the com­plex) — 1.7 — 2.60$ per 1 pm.

Tar­iffs for water sup­ply by region vary great­ly, and in addi­tion to the cost of the tie-in itself, they also charge a tar­iff rate for the length of the water sup­ply net­work. Depend­ing on the cli­mate zone, it will also be nec­es­sary to pro­vide for ther­mal insu­la­tion mea­sures, and this applies to both enter­ing the house and exit­ing the well, and the pipeline itself with water sup­ply equip­ment. Back­fill­ing of trench­es is usu­al­ly done with sand (par­tial­ly or com­plete­ly), and this is anoth­er plus to the total amount.

The issue price can be from 80 to 1200$.

Samples and cost of documents

Filling out documents for connectionIn order for the local water sup­ply net­work to be put into oper­a­tion, it is nec­es­sary to pre­pare tech­ni­cal as-built doc­u­men­ta­tion in accor­dance with the stan­dards for water sup­ply (exter­nal net­works and struc­tures). Such papers are pre­pared by engi­neer­ing and tech­ni­cal staff of those com­pa­nies that per­formed the work. Acts for hid­den work — a spe­cial type of pri­ma­ry exec­u­tive doc­u­ments, cer­ti­fy­ing each oper­a­tion, each lay­er, which, when per­form­ing the next tech­no­log­i­cal con­struc­tion work, will cease to be vis­i­ble, that is, become hid­den.

For acts of hid­den work, there is a spe­cial form of forms where you need to enter the nec­es­sary infor­ma­tion. The act of covert work on the excerpt of the trench should include infor­ma­tion on how the excerpt was car­ried out — mech­a­nized or man­u­al, what soils the earth is rep­re­sent­ed by. It is nec­es­sary to indi­cate the para­me­ters of the trench, if there are inter­sec­tions, describe with which par­tic­u­lar com­mu­ni­ca­tions there was an inter­sec­tion, what mea­sures were tak­en to pro­tect them.

The act of hid­den work on sand fill­ing gives an idea of ​​the thick­ness of the bed­ding lay­er, which is impor­tant: sand is a bed for the pipeline. It is also impor­tant to demand such acts for hid­den work on sp water sup­ply:

  • pipeline lay­ing;
  • hydraulic test­ing of the pipeline;
  • back­fill­ing the pipe with sand;
  • back­fill­ing of trench­es.

In addi­tion to these doc­u­ments, the con­trac­tors are required to pro­vide the cus­tomer with:

  • exec­u­tive sur­vey of the water sup­ply sys­tem — a scheme of water sup­ply and san­i­ta­tion;
  • cer­tifi­cate for the instal­la­tion of a meter­ing device — a water meter.

But that’s not all: the SES ser­vice must flush the sys­tem and dis­in­fect it, and then check the qual­i­ty of the water by tak­ing sam­ples. Hav­ing issued a spe­cial act, the SES gives a sig­nal to sup­ply water to a pri­vate house. The pres­ence of an act from the SES on wash­ing and dis­in­fec­tion is a nec­es­sary attribute in the pack­age of doc­u­ments for sup­ply­ing water to a pri­vate house.

The pres­ence of an act from the SES on wash­ing and dis­in­fec­tion is a nec­es­sary attribute in the pack­age of doc­u­ments for sup­ply­ing water to a pri­vate house.

All these papers, upon com­ple­tion of work, must be sub­mit­ted to the city water sup­ply meter­ing ser­vice for tech­ni­cal exam­i­na­tion for com­pli­ance with the project and all stan­dards. After this pro­ce­dure, a cer­tifi­cate of exe­cu­tion of those will be issued. con­di­tions. To be able to sup­ply water, it is nec­es­sary that the user’s rela­tion­ship with the water util­i­ty for the oper­a­tion of the water sup­ply sys­tem of a pri­vate house be for­mal­ized. In the office of the munic­i­pal enter­prise for water there are stan­dard con­tracts, the own­er of the house with a pass­port and a full pack­age of papers goes there and signs a pre­pared con­tract for those. super­vi­sion in 2 copies.

Con­duct­ing water to a pri­vate house, crash­ing into the cen­tral water sup­ply — the pro­ce­dure is not par­tic­u­lar­ly com­pli­cat­ed, but asso­ci­at­ed with the exe­cu­tion of a large num­ber of all sorts of doc­u­ments. In order for every­thing to be done quick­ly and in com­pli­ance with the require­ments of the fed­er­al law on water sup­ply and san­i­ta­tion, a spe­cial­ized com­pa­ny with con­sid­er­able expe­ri­ence and all per­mits should be involved in the per­for­mance of work.

The video tells the main points about con­nect­ing to the water sup­ply and sew­er­age:

Leave a Reply

You May Also Like