Electric residential heating is a very economical and convenient option for heating your space. You should not stock up on gas (main), as well as coal and firewood. In boilers and heaters, there is one, the main drawback is the payment of large bills for the use of electricity. What would you say to a proposal to compensate for all the costs of heating a house with electricity? Say it’s impossible, not real. But we can give you the opposite answer. Nowadays, there are already devices, appliances that significantly save on heating your premises. This device, designed for heating, is based and operates on the heat that is released by the processor. If you have a PC, then you know that after a long work, the processor starts to get very hot and to continue normal operation, it needs to be cooled. In our case, this heat can be used to good use — space heating. If the processor is one, then the heat generation will be negligible.
Why is electricity heating beneficial?
First, electric heating does not require complex network systems. Nowadays, a large number of systems are produced that are designed to save electricity.
Now, the system data will be listed point by point:
Heating element boilers are a type of boilers in which there are electric heating elements and heat carriers that heat antifreeze or water.
Boilers based on electrodes, in these boilers, instead of heating elements, they mainly use special-purpose plates, these plates heat water more efficiently.
Separate heating elements crash into the battery system.
There are two types — film and warm floors and wired. Install them on the floor or hang them on the ceiling.
Infrared heaters — a type of heaters that are placed on the wall, the room is heated by infrared radiation.
Electric heating is becoming the most relevant due to the problems of increasing gas tariffs. People are already making decisions and refusing gas heating and switching to other types of heating. Advantages of electric heating:
- The price of equipment is low compared to solid fuel and gas boilers
- Ease of installation, small dimensions of the boiler
- High efficiency (99% of electrical energy is converted into heat)
- Cleanliness, environmental friendliness. No soot or smoke emissions
- No special permits required
- No risk factors associated with gas leakage or open flames
- Noiseless operation, almost noiseless power relays are used.
How to effectively minimize heating costs
- First, you can install your own station with solar panels and wind turbines. Thanks to this system, you can switch to autonomous supply and independently provide your premises with heat and electricity.
- Second: you can cover the room with thermal insulation materials. If you use this type of material, you will reduce energy consumption costs by retaining heat.
- Third: you can install a pump (thermal). The heat pump works (uses) low-temperature heat, which it receives from an underground source and transfers it to the heating system.
- Fourth: you can install an air heating system in your room. In this system, the air is heated inside the duct, this feature allows you to set your own temperature in each room.
- Fifth, you can install temperature programmers. These programmers are designed to reduce energy consumption by several times, and also maintain an optimal temperature climate in the house.
- Sixth: you can install thermal regulators, they will monitor the temperature in residential and non-residential premises.
- Seventh, you can stick heat reflective film on the windows.
- Eighth, you can plant trees on the territory of the house, trees can protect the house from wind and cold, and also keep warm.
Types and features of electric boilers and the most economical of them
There are three types of electric heating boilers:
- heating elements.
PETN electrode boilers
This device works on the principle of a kettle. The heating elements in this device are heating elements, with the help of which water is circulated in the heating system. Such a boiler has its own advantage, this is the design, it has dimensions that allow it to be placed on the wall, while it will not take up much space. Also, this boiler has starting equipment and equipment that regulates the temperature, besides it is easy to use. The heat carrier in this heating system works on a heating element boiler, which is heated using tubular heating components, these components are located in the tank. The positive side of this type of boiler is the zero probability of current leakage, due to the lack of contact.
This is one of the most economical heating boilers. If we compare an electrode boiler with a heating element, we can see that the first type of boiler saves 40% more electricity. Another advantage is the small size and lack of scale.
This type of boiler does not require heat transfer fluid. Such devices have high power, and it is precisely because of this that they do not have a thermal barrier, and there is also no contact with the coolant, since the fuel element is applied evenly to the surface of the tank.